Doctor demento songs from the 70s
w***@gmail.com
2016-09-19 17:38:00 UTC
I vaguely remember a song from the Doctor demento show way back when, in which there was a character named " miko".i took this nick mar as my own, and subsequently tattooed it on my arm ( my real name is Mike ).
I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me fill in the blanks, like the name and title...
All I remember about the song( or story) is this:
It was Christmas time and either christmS or Christmas trees were illegal, and a bunch of guys were in a car and they were smuggling Christmas trees. And chained up in the back seat was a dude named miko . This was around the same time as the life cereal commercials with Mikey," give it to Mikey, he'll eat it, he eats anything!" And they were pulled over by the cops so they had Miley eat all the trees, and he ate the car, the cops, and everything . So does anyone remember this or is this all alignment of my addled brain? Thanks...
Signed,
Miko
Jeff Morris
2016-09-24 19:28:58 UTC
Wow, this is not ringing a bell with me! Do you know what station you heard it on? That is, were you listening in L.A. on KPPC or KMET, or were you listening somewhere else in the country? It was definitely in the 70s?