Hershey Highway...Who sings it?
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-02 02:05:24 UTC
Biker Joe Warren wrote, sang, recorded, and produced these songs.. I knew Biker Joe, personally, but unfortunately he died in an accident in the early 90’s, as far as I’m aware (I lost track of him around 1988 or so)...
If you go on Amazon, I’m sure you can find his CD, Entitled “Biker”, by his true name, Joe Warren..
Joe learned to play guitar in the Maryland Correctional Institution in Hagerstown, Maryland, sometime in the early ‘70s, and after he got out, he used to play at a lot of Biker rallies and parties, and he recorded his classic album (“Biker”) sometime around 1982, or possibly even a little later..
Joe was a damned good dude, funnier than a midget on stilts and had a really good heart, to boot, and I miss the crazy ol’ bastad, myself..
Hope this helps you in your quest..
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-02 02:06:21 UTC
Joe Warren, on his classic album “Biker”, available on Amazon.com
j***@gmail.com
2018-05-17 17:44:46 UTC
The dudes name is biker Joe warren
j***@gmail.com