James Brown/accordion music
c***@gmail.com
2015-08-11 13:57:32 UTC
I once heard part of a song in which "I Feel Good" was
merged with some German band accordion music. Who did
this creative act; is it on an album; i.e., I'm wondering
where to look to dig up a copy (or just what to special
order).
Don Hall
It was by Stevens and Grdnic. (I think that's the correct spelling) They offered a syndicated service, comprised of od comedic audio bits, for radio morning shows. The original song has vocals on one side and instrumentation on the other. They simply replaced the band with an accordion , so it is actually James Brown's voice.
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 03:26:55 UTC
I was looking for that very thing.