The Silly Record
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 23:18:38 UTC
There have been quite a few years since you posted that you're looking for "The Silly Record." Well, since turning 50, I've been clearing out boxes of things I've had since I can remember. This years' winner of the "Can-I-Find-Someone-To-Love-These-Things-As-Much-As-I-Did-&-Validate-Years-Of-Storage-Fees? Challenge."
In this bin I found albums from Tiny Tim, the Partridge Family (& my lunch box), Disneyland's "It's A Small World," & Stoo Hempel's Silly Record. Everything was in such good condition, I really hope you're still interested & that I hear from you.
b***@gmail.com
2018-09-08 15:11:05 UTC
Greetings,
I sent an email to the good Doctor, and Good Time Gil responded and
suggested posting a message in the newsgroup.
I am hoping that someone can help me. I am trying to go way back in my
memory (even before my demented days of listening to Dr. D. in the early
'70s on KMET) to find a record from my childhood. My sisters and I
recall it being extremely funny. It was called "The Silly Record".
From another seeker of this album, I found
out that it may have been on the Harmony Label (HL 9536).
Have anyone heard of this album? Does anyone have a copy? Did Harmony
become part of Columbia, and thus part of Sony Music? Is there any way
track something like this down????
Thanks in advance for any comments, suggestions, or demented thoughts!
JM
I have found a copy, it will be going out on e-bay shortly. no other copies found out on the Internet. thanks
b***@gmail.com
2019-07-26 03:41:22 UTC
I found a copy today at a record shop does anyone have a solid value on it ?