Trying to find song
e***@yahoo.com
2016-12-31 02:54:15 UTC
There was a song Dr. D would play of a guy playing piano and sang "ha ha ha ha". It was hilarious. Anyone know what it was?
Jeff Morris
2016-12-31 13:57:11 UTC
So there were no lyrics other than "ha ha ha ha"? Were the laughs in time with the music, or laughing at the music? Any idea around when you heard this? Was it just once or frequently? I can't think of what it is yet, but maybe some more clues will jog my memory.
e***@yahoo.com
2016-12-31 16:05:09 UTC
I think Dr D played it at the end of his show every now and then. It sounded like a drunk guy playing piano. The lyrics were ha ha ha ha. Kind of sounded like a slow ragtime type song.
Jeff Morris
2017-01-07 14:09:24 UTC
I don't know why I'm still having a problem thinking of what this was. Did you hear it on an L.A. station like KMET or KLSX or elsewhere in the country? I know he sometimes played "Bop" by The Utensils at the end of the KLSX show in L.A., but that doesn't really match your description. The's an Elsa Popping instrumental he speeds up that pops into my mind, but that doesn't have any lyrics.

Do you have any memory of when you heard this - 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s? Like maybe you remember hearing it when you were in a certain grade in school, and that would help narrow it down.