PLEEESE HEELLLP!!
j***@gmail.com
2018-08-19 23:07:56 UTC
Led Zeppelin parody
Intro with a booming bass voice
(words as remembered 35 years ago)
When it all comes down
And the world is at its end
One thing will be perfectly clear
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LEAD SINGER OF
LED ZEPPELIN
(whole Lotta love scatted by backup vocals weird al style)
Bass voice sings an operatic version of whole lotta love and the song moves through other zeppelin tunes like immigrant song

I can't find it anywhere and it's killing me. I was 13 and not on drugs yet so I didn't hallucinate it.
Jeff Morris
2018-08-20 16:46:46 UTC
"The Definitive A Cappella Led Zeppelin Medley" by Country Dick Montana (of the Beat Farmers) from his 12" EP The Home Of Country Dick Montana which also contains the frequently played "Lakeside Trailer Park". He's also the guy that sang "Happy Boy" by The Beat Farmers.
j***@gmail.com
2018-09-01 02:34:08 UTC
Bless you sir!
That's 2 riddles solved in one because I had also remembered it being by Country Joe and Fish..
Thank you a thousand times!