Flatulence Man (Batman parody)
f***@gmail.com
2016-11-06 07:21:18 UTC
Back in the late 80's - early 90's, on Dr. D's show, he played a hilarious skit called 'Flatulence Man' (I'm assuming that's the name since it's the new nemesis of Batman) and I cannot find it anywhere on the Internet. Nowhere! Neither Google nor YouTube comes anywhere close even when I type in the exact dialogue of the skit. Does anybody here know what I'm talking about?
Jeff Morris
2016-11-12 14:04:02 UTC
This was by Greg Moore, who is still around and does radio under the name "Eggman". You must have been listening in Los Angeles, because I don't think he ever aired that nationally. It was on KLSX September 24, 1989, listed as "Batman Vs. Flatulence Man".