Dr. Demento is the fill-in DJ. on Off the Record qith DJ Darren
f***@yahoo.com
2018-12-31 03:24:39 UTC
We had the honor to have Dr. Demento cover for DJ Darren this week. This is also the first time in 32 years where Dr. Demento was heard doing a show on the FM dial in our area! (August 1986 was the last broadcast in our area) How awesome is that!!! Here is the link
f***@yahoo.com
2018-12-31 03:32:16 UTC
Not able to post the link.... But it's on archive.org. Off the Record with DJ Darren show #4-52 or google search Darren Chraplak archive.org
dans domesticautorepair
2019-01-03 05:12:08 UTC
Or find it in the Facebook group...

Off the Record-DJ Darren
Jeff Morris
2019-01-05 16:06:36 UTC
Just curious - you couldn't find the link, or the group prevented you from posting the link?