Boot to the Head - NOT Ti Kwan Leep
n***@yahoo.com
2018-06-15 20:06:19 UTC
Recently I've heard (and enjoyed) the Boot to the Head/Ti Kwan
Leep piece. But the first time I heard a Dr. Demento bit about
Boot to the Head, it was NOT Ti Kwan Leep. It was something
about a lawyer reading the will of someone who'd died, and to
most of his relatives, he'd left (you guessed it) "a boot to the
head." Was this also the Frantics? Someone else? Recorded
anywhere? Did I just dream this? (And then there's the problem
that someone recently told me Ti Kwan Leep was the Firesign
Theater. Help! I'm confused.)
Also, last time I caught Dr. Demento (some time ago), he played
a song which had as one of its main lyrics the words "moist
towelettes." I think there was something about a bus also. If
anyone can tell me where to find this song, I would *greatly*
appreciate it. (Every time I go to a restaurant, and I get a
moist towelette, this song gets stuck in my head. As it is now.)
I think you mean "Moist Towelette" by Flying Nickster. Thre's a snippet on Youtube. The song was a parody of the song by The Abnormal, Killer Pussy also did a parody.
Mike Van Pelt
2018-06-27 23:34:10 UTC
Recently I've heard (and enjoyed) the Boot to the Head/Ti Kwan
Leep piece. But the first time I heard a Dr. Demento bit about
Boot to the Head, it was NOT Ti Kwan Leep. It was something
about a lawyer reading the will of someone who'd died, and to
most of his relatives, he'd left (you guessed it) "a boot to the
head."
"Last Will and Temperment", by The Frantics. Google turns up a
YouTube link, but it's apparently missing a few of the funnier
bits, like the bequest to the lawyer.
--
Mike Van Pelt | "I don't advise it unless you're nuts."
mvp at calweb.com | -- Ray Wilkinson, after riding out Hurricane