Question for the database people
RH Draney
2016-01-13 03:22:59 UTC
Has Dr Demento ever played a song that mentions or even refers to Guy
Fieri or any of his Food Network programs?...r
Jeff Morris
2016-01-16 14:16:12 UTC
On 11-33 there was "Food Network After Dark" but I'd have to listen again to know whether Guy Fieri was mentioned.
RH Draney
2016-01-17 11:21:23 UTC
Post by Jeff Morris
On 11-33 there was "Food Network After Dark" but I'd have to listen again to know whether Guy Fieri was mentioned.
Just checked it from my archives...there are parody versions of Emeril,
a dominatrix that I'm guessing represents Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, the
Neelys, and Alton Brown...but no Guido....r