Help!
m***@gmail.com
2015-12-19 08:25:16 UTC
This is driving me crazy. I remember a poem called Sorry I'm Late by Raymond. I can't find it anywhere on any search engine. It struck a chord with me in my youth. A friend and I were talking about Dr. Demento Show and this poem sprang back to mind.

PLEASE, somebody help me!
Jeff Morris
2015-12-19 14:02:35 UTC
I'm not familiar with this poem, nor with someone who just goes by the name Raymond with no last name. Dr. D does play "Little Bit Late" by Lewie Wickham from time to time, which is a song.

You might want to try posting the question in the official Facebook group. Unfortunately, there are more people reading that these days than this newsgroup.
m***@gmail.com
2015-12-26 01:12:21 UTC
Thanks. I'm sure it was the Dr. Demento show when I was in high school. I even recorded it and wrote in the front of my notebook. Had it memorized for years. Now I can't remember it 30 years later!
Jeff Morris
2016-01-12 13:46:18 UTC
Was it someone who called into the request line, or was it an actual record? Was it just talking or was there music involved?