The Dr. Demento Show #15-39 - September 26, 2015
Jeff Morris
2015-09-26 13:10:34 UTC
playlist courtesy of The Dr. Demento Show
* You can request songs for the show at http://drdemento.com/request/
* Past playlists are at the Demented Music Database (http://dmdb.org/)
* The Dr. Demento Show is online at http://drdemento.com/online.html?i=DDS1539

The Dr. Demento Show #15-39 - September 26, 2015
Special Topic: top ten

Uncle Jack Sez Relax - Charles Webb & Tom Bolton
Gone Fishin' (live) - Louis Armstrong & Bing Crosby
Cats At Parties - The Doubleclicks
I Wanna Be A Dog - Radioactive Chicken Heads
Roaches - Jack Larson
The Shadow Knows - The Coasters
Demented News With Whimsical Will

Right Said Fred - Judy Carne
Crazy Mixed-Up Song - Peter Lind Hayes & Mary Healy
Hot Rod Worm - The Slow Poisoner
There's Another Dumbass On The Mountain - Those Darn Accordions!
From The Indies To The Andes In His Undies - John Lithgow
In My Country - The Lemon Sisters (from The Groundlings)

Campaign 2016 - Rocky Mountain Mike
The Big Republican Tent - Roy Zimmerman
I Just Wanna Stay Home From School - Laszlo & Gary
No More Madonna - The Slightly Twisted Disapointer Sisters
Carioca - Jonathan & Darlene Edwards
Classical Scratch - The Mutant Rockers

interview with Carla Ulbrich & Actual Size (Steve Goodie & Andy Corwin)
Joe's Ex-Girlfriends (live in studio) - Carla Ulbrich
Actual Size (live in studio) - Actual Size
Itchy Song #1,543 - Steve Goodie
Ragnarok (live in studio) - Carla Ulbrich w/ Actual Size
Steve The Pirate (live in studio) - Actual Size

#10 Urban Dictionary - Dino-Mike f/ Bonecage
#9 Beep Beep - The Playmates
#8 Adam West - Wally Wingert & The Caped Club
#7 Know Your Doctors - Amanda Cohen
#6 The Saga Begins - "Weird Al" Yankovic
#5 Do Your Job - Steve Goodie
#4 In My Driverless Car - Power Salad f/ Arthur's Prior Band
#3 Benedict Cumberbatch - Insane Ian
#2 Unfriend (The Facebook Song) - Throwing Toasters

#1 I Dropped My Phone In The Toilet - Steve Goodie
next week: bleeps
RH Draney
2015-09-26 20:54:35 UTC
Post by Jeff Morris
playlist courtesy of The Dr. Demento Show
* You can request songs for the show at http://drdemento.com/request/
* Past playlists are at the Demented Music Database (http://dmdb.org/)
* The Dr. Demento Show is online at http://drdemento.com/online.html?i=DDS1539
The Dr. Demento Show #15-39 - September 26, 2015
Special Topic: top ten
After hearing this week's show, I discovered from another source that
this weekend is the 40th anniversary of the Rocky Horror Picture
Show...kind of surprised the Doc didn't play something in recognition of
that....r
Jeff Morris
2015-09-28 14:01:30 UTC
There are other sources of information outside of Dr. Demento?! :)
RH Draney
2015-10-03 05:58:39 UTC
Post by Jeff Morris
playlist courtesy of The Dr. Demento Show
* You can request songs for the show at http://drdemento.com/request/
* Past playlists are at the Demented Music Database (http://dmdb.org/)
* The Dr. Demento Show is online at http://drdemento.com/online.html?i=DDS1539
The Dr. Demento Show #15-39 - September 26, 2015
Special Topic: top ten
Uncle Jack Sez Relax - Charles Webb & Tom Bolton
Gone Fishin' (live) - Louis Armstrong & Bing Crosby
Cats At Parties - The Doubleclicks
I Wanna Be A Dog - Radioactive Chicken Heads
Roaches - Jack Larson
Did the Doc slip up here?...as I understand it, there were two actors,
roughly the same age, named Jack Larson...one was the recently deceased
man who played Jimmy Olsen, and another who appeared on an episode of
"The Dick Van Dyke Show" as Kenny Dexter, the untalented nephew of Big
Max Calvada for whom Rob, Buddy and Sally were forced to write a
nightclub act...the "other" Jack Larson imitates both Ed Sullivan and
Jerry Lewis during that episode, as does the performer on "Roaches"...he
was also a singer, doing the song "Back to School Blues" in the movie
"Teenage Millionaire"....

Dr D is not to be blamed for this mistake...people all over the internet
have confused the two men....r