Green Garden Hose - Brother George Underbrush
Chris Vandergriff
2004-02-21 22:19:46 UTC
Does any one know if the novelty song, Green Garden Hose by Brother George
Underbrush was ever published.

Thanks.
TMAN 40
2004-02-22 00:56:37 UTC
<< Does any one know if the novelty song, Green Garden Hose by Brother George
Underbrush was ever published.

Thanks. >><BR><BR>

I've got a copy right here.It's on Lode records # lo2002.Some of the other info
on the 45 sez Pi-Gem Music,Inc. BMI and Brother George Underbrush (Terry
Fell).21 Peeler Trail Madison Tenn,37115.
The song/routine is split into two parts,Part/side 1 runs 322 and the flip
runs 3:37.
Tom
geech
2004-02-24 00:48:16 UTC
Hey Tom,

Are you able to post that to the Demento binaries newsgroup? I only have
that on a beat up old Dr. D tape from the early 80s and I would LOVE to have
a fresh copy. That has always been one of my favorites.

This is Brother George Underbrush...good day.

Thanks,

geech
Tom
TMAN 40
2004-02-24 01:33:28 UTC
<< Hey Tom,

Are you able to post that to the Demento binaries newsgroup? I only have
that on a beat up old Dr. D tape from the early 80s and I would LOVE to have
a fresh copy. That has always been one of my favorites.

This is Brother George Underbrush...good day.

Thanks,

I'm using an old wind up Mac right now so I'm unable to do anything that would
that would seem like modern technology.Give me your address and I'll send you a
copy.
Tom
j***@gmail.com
2016-08-06 15:44:45 UTC
Does anyone mind ripping part 1?
b***@hotmail.com
2016-08-07 22:00:25 UTC
Green Garden Hose by Brother George Underbrush

It is on youtube: