"Kill the Wabbit" a parody?
a***@yahoo.com
2016-02-13 05:48:00 UTC
Is "Kill the Wabbit" by Ozzy Fudd a parody of any specific song? I had
thought it was a Black Sabbath parody, but my boyfriend (an amateur
musician and former heavy-metal fan) says no.
thanx, and DFTSD...
Audrey Rosen
Academic Computing and Network Services
Northwestern University Evanston, IL
Well it's 22 years later and you never got a real answer. He is referring to the Warner Bros carton "What's Opera Doc?"

This link is working at of 2016:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1atzuy_what-s-opera-doc_shortfilms
RH Draney
2016-02-13 07:10:58 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Is "Kill the Wabbit" by Ozzy Fudd a parody of any specific song? I had
thought it was a Black Sabbath parody, but my boyfriend (an amateur
musician and former heavy-metal fan) says no.
thanx, and DFTSD...
Audrey Rosen
Academic Computing and Network Services
Northwestern University Evanston, IL
Well it's 22 years later and you never got a real answer. He is referring to the Warner Bros carton "What's Opera Doc?"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1atzuy_what-s-opera-doc_shortfilms
I think she's actually asking about the first part of the Ozzy Fudd bit,
the heavy metal part that goes "In the dead of night, a shimmering
wight" etc....r
j***@gmail.com
2020-03-24 02:33:21 UTC
It's a parody of Black Sabbath, but not of any specific song. It's what they call a "style parody." Weird Al does it all the time. I know this is an ancient post and I doubt OP will ever read this, but it's still important for people googling the question!