Is the good Doctor ever going to go digital?
u***@gmail.com
2016-04-26 18:00:02 UTC
I know he doesn't make any money from an internet broadcast of his show but I really can't afford to subscribe so all I find are the pirated music and videos all over YouTube, etc.

Seems to me he could make a little with his own YouTube channel and FaceBook page and maybe a weekly 10 minute 'highlights' of his broadcast that could be a promotional tool to sell subscriptions!

Just an idea.

Russell

Idaho USA
e***@yahoo.com
2016-06-10 11:53:46 UTC
Post by u***@gmail.com
I know he doesn't make any money from an internet broadcast of his show but I really can't afford to subscribe so all I find are the pirated music and videos all over YouTube, etc.
Seems to me he could make a little with his own YouTube channel and FaceBook page and maybe a weekly 10 minute 'highlights' of his broadcast that could be a promotional tool to sell subscriptions!
Just an idea.
Russell
Russell,
You can stream his show from his website. Http://www.drdemento.com for a small fee.