The Dr. Demento Show #17-27 - July 8, 2017
Jeff Morris
2017-07-08 13:04:18 UTC
playlist courtesy of The Dr. Demento Show
* You can request songs for the show at http://drdemento.com/request/
* Past playlists are at the Demented Music Database (http://dmdb.org/)
* The Dr. Demento Show is online at http://drdemento.com/online.html?i=DDS1727

The Dr. Demento Show #17-27 - July 8, 2017
Special Topic: superstar silly stuff

The Internet Is Mine - Consortium Of Genius
The World Is Mine (f/ Ron & Gorby) - Wally Wingert & The Amazing Skippy
A Pervert's Life - Fermisht
Crayfish - Scurvy Pirates
Duckboy Song - Paul Stanton
Goin' Quackers - Willio & Phillio & Donald Duck
Demented News With Whimsical Will

You Can Play My Sega - Whimsical Will
Stand By, You - Dino-Mike
Little Red Riding Hood - Al "Jazzbo" Collins
Little Blue Riding Hood - Stan Freberg
Red Ridin' Hood And The Wolf - Bunker Hill
Lil' Red Riding Hood - Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs
Rittle Led Hiding Rood - Terry Foy

I'm Just Wild About Animal Crackers - Mel Blanc
Animal Crackers (In Cellophane Boxes) - Gene Pitney
Pop Corn Sack - Spike Jones & His City Slickers
Wyatt Earp Makes Me Burp - Spike Jones
I Can't Sleep In The Movies Any More - Jones & Hare
A Ballad To George Wallace - Senator Roscoe Dean
(I'm Backin' Off My) Meaner Demeanor - James Lee Reeves (formerly Milo Tremley)

As Bad As This (excerpt with "Plexiglas Toilet") - Styx
Bugs - Pearl Jam
The Laughing Gnome - David Bowie
She's Goin' Bald - The Beach Boys
Short People - Randy Newman

Big Bad Bill (Is Sweet William Now) - Van Halen
Ol' Ben Lucas - Kinky Friedman
Saturday Night In Toledo, Ohio - John Denver
Proud Mary - Leonard Nimoy
Waffle Stomp - Joe Walsh
Sink The Bismarck - Blues Brothers

Onomatopoeia - Todd Rundgren
Froggy Went A Courtin' - Elvis Presley
Dominic (takes 1,3,2) - Elvis Presley
Britches - Elvis Presley
Ito Eats - Elvis Presley
Friends - The Police
Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport - Rolf Harris w/ The Beatles
Mother's Lament - Cream
next week: summer
RH Draney
2017-07-08 20:33:06 UTC
Post by Jeff Morris
Little Red Riding Hood - Al "Jazzbo" Collins
Little Blue Riding Hood - Stan Freberg
Red Ridin' Hood And The Wolf - Bunker Hill
Lil' Red Riding Hood - Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs
Rittle Led Hiding Rood - Terry Foy
And there it is, the first Dr Demento Show appearance by someone I'd
earlier met in person...Foy performs at Renaissance Festivals under the
name of Zilch the Tory Steller...(I didn't meet Tom Tuerff until after
"First House" had already been played a bunch of times)....r