Rich Little's 12 Days of Christmas
Tim Hopkins
2003-12-25 05:09:27 UTC
Does anybody remember Rich Little doing a version of the "Twelve Days
of Christmas" using a variety of his impressions? I remember it from
around christmas 1985 and I haven't found it since. Does anyone even
know if it is available commercially?

Tim
Brian
2003-12-25 16:52:20 UTC
Post by Tim Hopkins
Does anybody remember Rich Little doing a version of the "Twelve Days
of Christmas" using a variety of his impressions? I remember it from
around christmas 1985 and I haven't found it since. Does anyone even
know if it is available commercially?
There was just a discussion of this on Mark Evanier's blog.
[but no source of a copy]

http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2003_12_24.html#003464

Brian
John Lienhart
2004-02-06 00:24:55 UTC
Post by Tim Hopkins
Does anybody remember Rich Little doing a version of the "Twelve Days
of Christmas" using a variety of his impressions? I remember it from
around christmas 1985 and I haven't found it since. Does anyone even
know if it is available commercially?
Tim
Try searching here. I didn't have any luck, but .....

http://php.indiana.edu/~jbmorris/
Jeff Morris
2004-02-11 21:13:43 UTC
Post by John Lienhart
Post by Tim Hopkins
Does anybody remember Rich Little doing a version of the "Twelve Days
of Christmas" using a variety of his impressions? I remember it from
around christmas 1985 and I haven't found it since. Does anyone even
know if it is available commercially?
Try searching here. I didn't have any luck, but .....
http://php.indiana.edu/~jbmorris/
Brian Leibowitz posted a link to Mark Evanier's blog where there was some
discussion of Rich Little doing a Christmas special, but I didn't see anything
there about him singing "The Twelve Days Of Christmas".

Are you sure you're not thinking of Frank Welker's version about a cat
caught in a pear tree? There are several impressions in there including
Bill Cosby, Archie Bunker, George C. Scott, Jimmy Stewart, etc.
Djcampaii
2004-02-12 16:40:53 UTC
I remember Rich Little's Christmas special, which I saw on HBO (I think) over
20 years ago. He played all the main characters. It was pretty funny from
what I recall.

Dennis
r***@gmail.com
2016-12-18 01:32:27 UTC
Rich Little did one for sure in the 1970's.
Some of the lines were 3 GI Joes in John Wayne's voice, 4 super newsmen-- as Walter Cronkite. Paul Lynde was initiated too. No idea where to get it though
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 20:30:08 UTC
I have been looking for it too. I keep remembering him doing Foster Brooks on the first day of Christmas. Half way through the song Foster Brooks impersonation eats the bird and a couple rounds later the feathers are coming back up. Miss this version.
e***@gmail.com
2018-11-14 01:41:56 UTC
There was also another version of this done by Steve Irving.

t***@gmail.com
2018-11-13 03:16:21 UTC
Post by Tim Hopkins
Does anybody remember Rich Little doing a version of the "Twelve Days
of Christmas" using a variety of his impressions? I remember it from
around christmas 1985 and I haven't found it since. Does anyone even
know if it is available commercially?
Tim
Hi Tim, I've been looking for it online for a few years with no luck, it's a great Christmas song!
Terry
e***@gmail.com
2018-11-14 01:49:09 UTC
Actually that song exists, however it is done by Steve Irving, not rich little. http://youtu.be/P6mI1PKOsec