!!!Attn. How can I find the May 23, 1982 show
ac
2017-07-17 22:52:17 UTC
Any idea on how to fine the May 23, 1982 Dr Demento show?

There was a song in that show, "Monsters In The Closet" by Andy Robinson,
that has only been included in that show. It isn't in any other show, and
I can't find it anywhere else. That show is not for sale on Dr D's web
site either.

If anybody could post the show or tell me how to find it I'd would really
appreciate it.

Thanks for your attention.
Jeff Morris
2017-07-22 14:20:11 UTC
I don't think I've seen 82-21 in circulation, but if you want it to be added to their site, e-mail the webmaster and request it.
ac
2017-07-24 17:52:47 UTC
Post by Jeff Morris
I don't think I've seen 82-21 in circulation, but if you want it to be
added to their site, e-mail the webmaster and request it.
Thanks for the reply. I'll try that.