Football Novelty Song
k***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 23:20:54 UTC
I am looking for a novelty song about the Miami Dolphins. It was done by a
singer imitating Howard Cosell in or around their unbeaten season. The
chorus went something like...."My Game Plan To Beat Miami." It was done to
the tune of the 12 Days of Christmas.
Thanks Jim
Don't know if you're still at this email, but I have a copy of the 45 that I'm planning to put on eBay one day soon.
m***@gmail.com
2019-10-01 04:37:01 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
I am looking for a novelty song about the Miami Dolphins. It was done by a
singer imitating Howard Cosell in or around their unbeaten season. The
chorus went something like...."My Game Plan To Beat Miami." It was done to
the tune of the 12 Days of Christmas.
Thanks Jim
Don't know if you're still at this email, but I have a copy of the 45 that I'm planning to put on eBay one day soon.
I've been trying to figure out what this song was for the last 45+ years. I grew up in Miami and one of my friends was singing it back in '72, but I didn't know where he heard it. The only part I could remember was "Jan Stenerud, he's a dude."