Charlie Commercial Lyrics???
j***@gmail.com
2018-07-28 18:51:51 UTC
Hello!
If ANYONE can help me, it's gotta be you guys....
My wife need the lyrics to the old commercial for CHARLIE perfume, from the
late '70s. I remember MOST of the lyrics (It was sung by Bobby Short onscreen),
but I'm stumped to recall how the darn thing ends.
THERE'S A FRAGRANCE THAT'S HERE TO STAY
AND THEY CALL IT "CHARLIE"
KIND OF FRAGRANCE THAT'S MADE YOUR WAY
AND THEY CALL IT "CHARLIE"
KINDA YOUNG, KINDA NOW - "CHARLIE"
KINDA FRESH, KINDA *WOW!* - "CHARLIE"
... then there is one more line that I've lost forever.
Anybody for Commercial Trivia?
Please e-mail me privately, as well as to this group, as I don't often check
here.
Thanks!
- Dana Countryman
Publisher/Editor
Cool And Strange Music Magazine
www.coolandstrange.com
kind of free kind of now... Charlie
kind of free kind of wow ...Charlie!
d***@gmail.com
2020-06-24 00:37:57 UTC
Dont be super lazy. The commercials are all over YouTube. copy them down.
d***@gmail.com
2020-06-24 00:39:19 UTC
Dont be super lazy. Copy them from youtube.
Jeff Morris
2020-06-27 12:40:18 UTC
Note that the original post was 1999, before YouTube existed! :)
R H
2022-01-22 18:44:06 UTC
[...]
"There's a fragrance that's here today, and they call it — Charlie! A different fragrance that thinks your way, and they call it – Charlie! Kinda young, kinda now, Charlie! ... The kind of fragrance that's gonna stay, and it's here now — Charlie!"