Upcoming Topics on The Dr. Demento Show
Jeff Morris
2019-09-18 02:58:18 UTC
Here is a list of special topics that will be featured on the show in
the coming weeks. This list is subject to change. A special topic
normally gets an hour of songs and comedy sketches devoted to it.

To make a request for these topics, or anything on the show, go to the
request a song page at http://drdemento.com/request/ or post in the
appropriate thread in the official Facebook group.

To view past playlists go to http://dmdb.org/

* September 21 (19-38) Dr. D's Zoo
* September 28 (19-39) Top Ten
* October 5 (19-40) Obsolescence / Irrelevance
* October 12 (19-41) Potty humor
* October 19 (19-42) Halloween I
* October 26 (19-43) Halloween II
* November 2 (19-44) Insanity/Psychiatry I
* November 9 (19-45) Insanity/Psychiatry II
* November 16 (19-46) Classical music
* November 23 (19-47) Thanksgiving
* November 30 (19-48) Winter
* December 7 (19-49) Holidays I
* December 14 (19-50) Holidays II
* December 21 (19-51) Holidays III Hanukkah
* December 28 (19-52) Funny 25
B***@live.com
Holy shit he is still around?
Jeff Morris
2019-09-18 20:30:15 UTC
Yep! Next year is the 50th anniversary of his show, and he's still doing them every week at drdemento.com. Most of the discussion these days takes place on the official Facebook group instead of the 30-year-old Usenet group here.
B***@live.com
2019-09-19 04:51:33 UTC
I just came across a K Mart cassette I must have recorded when I was about 7 years old. It has I Like, Pencil Neck Geek, Another One Rides The Bus and Irving The 142nd Fastest Gun In The West. I mean I haven't played it since the 1980's but I still remember those songs vividly.
Jeff Morris
2019-09-19 12:30:40 UTC
What station did you listen on?
B***@live.com
2019-09-19 14:36:25 UTC
Post by Jeff Morris
What station did you listen on?
KMET then KLOS then KLSX

i think
Jeff Morris
2019-09-20 11:30:07 UTC
If you have any KMET tapes from 1983 or before PLMK.