HELP!!! Bertha one of the Butt sisters......
m***@charter.net
2015-04-11 05:05:49 UTC
Several years ago ;-) (69 - 72 apx.) I remember hearing a song about
Berta Butt, one of the butt sisters.
Does anyone remember this song? Who sang it? Where can I get a copy?
Is it on Dr. D album?
Another question: How can I reach Dr. D. Snail mail address is fine.
Thanks,
Jon
Remember, when you start a sentence to always
| Jon Junker, (303) 971-7800 | Show me someone who constantly walks around |
| with their head in the clouds and I'll show you someone with water on the |
| brain. --------------------- Disclaimer: "Did I say that"?????? |
Troglodyte, and you are welcome
David V. Romano
2023-12-01 02:37:47 UTC
Post by m***@charter.net
Several years ago ;-) (69 - 72 apx.) I remember hearing a song about
Berta Butt, one of the butt sisters.
Does anyone remember this song? Who sang it? Where can I get a copy?
Is it on Dr. D album?
Another question: How can I reach Dr. D. Snail mail address is fine.
Thanks,
Jon
Remember, when you start a sentence to always
| Jon Junker, (303) 971-7800 | Show me someone who constantly walks around |
| with their head in the clouds and I'll show you someone with water on the |
| brain. --------------------- Disclaimer: "Did I say that"?????? |
Troglodyte, and you are welcome
Troglodyte (Caveman) - The Jimmy Castor Bunch (1972)