Heathen Dan
B***@live.com
2019-10-28 02:57:59 UTC
Can find nothing on this guy.

Who is he?

Any other songs?

Has he ever performed live?

Here is Colleen Green covering his classic "I Like"

e***@gmail.com
2019-10-28 13:47:18 UTC
This would help you out http://www.madmusic.com/artist_details.aspx?ArtistID=1147
B***@live.com
2019-10-29 02:10:45 UTC
it didn't ;(
Jeff Morris
2019-11-02 13:40:52 UTC
Besides the two versions of "I Like", there was at least one other recording:

http://dmdb.org/cgi-bin/plinfo.pl?drd82l.0620.html

Heathen Dan's Medley Of Love Songs

I don't know his real name or anything about him, except that Anthony LoGatto posted in the Facebook group a few years ago that he died in 1990. Maybe he knows more about him. He posts in this newsgroup too.
Anthony LoGatto
2019-11-04 03:10:14 UTC
Post by Jeff Morris
http://dmdb.org/cgi-bin/plinfo.pl?drd82l.0620.html
Heathen Dan's Medley Of Love Songs
I don't know his real name or anything about him, except that Anthony LoGatto posted in the Facebook group a few years ago that he died in 1990. Maybe he knows more about him. He posts in this newsgroup too.
And here's the thing: Dr. Demento told me about it when I asked him about Heathen Dan.