Help me find a show
n***@yahoo.com
2015-09-16 17:29:00 UTC
Hello all, my father wrote into the show years ago and I missed that Nights episode. It would have been in the early 90s, and the letter was something about passing on to next the generation of listeners, and read in the beginning of the episode. Not sure if his name was mentioned but it's Matt from Texas. Any help would be much appreciated.
Jeff Morris
2015-09-19 14:08:34 UTC
Do you know if he requested a song to be played in conjunction with the letter? That would make it much easier to narrow it down, by searching the playlists at dmdb.org for that song.
n***@yahoo.com
2015-09-20 01:01:04 UTC
I'm not sure it was accompanied by a song request.
Jeff Morris
2015-09-21 14:04:03 UTC
Do you know what station you were listening to? If I look through the typed playlists, there might be a mention of the station. It will take a while to look through all of them starting with January 1990 though. And it may not be mentioned on the playlist at all, so it may be a fruitless search.
Jeff Morris
2015-09-21 17:40:41 UTC
Also, do you have any recollection as to what time of year it might have been? That would narrow down the papers I have to look through to attempt to answer your question.