Crazy Carol Nelson
r***@gmail.com
2016-07-19 12:45:22 UTC
Back in the 1990's I found a Crazy Carol Nelson cassette tape at a yard sale in NW Arkansas. It had some hilarious songs and spoofs on it, but I lost it. I have not been able to find anything about Crazy Carol since, even with the internet and all. Can anybody help?
Moe DeLoughan
2016-07-19 17:40:26 UTC
http://vinylorphanage.com/?p=194