Harry Waller
Catherine Craft
2014-06-22 18:33:24 UTC
Does anyone know what happened to Harry Waller? He had a very funny song called "I hate cats."

Did some google sleuthing, but nothing came up.
Jeff Morris
2014-06-23 16:35:32 UTC
In 1985 Dr. D said he was based on Milwaukee, and in 2008 Dr. D said he was based in Chicago, and had been a good friend of Steve Goodman. That's not much info, but it's what I have.
c***@gmail.com
2015-07-26 03:01:11 UTC
He's here in Chicago -- somewhere. Last seen in June of 2012 at Fitzgerald's in Berwyn, Illinois. Harry was working at a theater in downtown Chicago as head usher or something like that. Doesn't perform music anymore that I am aware of. When I spoke with him 3 years ago, he was sculpting. He's probably still living up in Rogers Park...
m***@cecropiasolutions.com
2017-12-02 15:34:21 UTC
Post by Catherine Craft
Does anyone know what happened to Harry Waller? He had a very funny song called "I hate cats."
Did some google sleuthing, but nothing came up.
did you ever find him? i used to hang out with him in the 80s in chicago. he hosted an open mic night at a place on fullerton and that's how i met him. i fell out of touch with him in the 90s.